BBQ Chicken Sandwich
A BBQ chicken sandwich made with left-over chicken is a no brainer, adding a few embellishments makes it a treat.
- 4 - 5 cups cooked chicken shredded (or pulled as it is sometimes called)
- ½ cup or more of your favorite BBQ sauce or homemade Lindys Favorite BBQ Sauce)
- 6 kaiser rolls split, or hamburger buns, or onion buns, toasted if desired
- 1 can French's French fried onions or caramelize your own
- Optional Ingredients
- 6 slices cheese cheddar, Swiss, American or blue
- Cooked sliced bacon
Put the chicken in a saute pan, add the BBQ sauce; heat.
Toast the buns under the broiler, if desired.
Top buns with chicken mixture and pile a mound of french fried onions on top.
Add one, or more of the optional ingredients
Serving: 1gCalories: 385kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 33gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 596mgFiber: 1g