Double Peppers Pepper Steak is a delicious steak dinner, done in a jiffy. Don't be shy with the pepper! For additional interest, use a variety of peppercorns, such as white, black, and pink.
Double Peppers Pepper Steak
- 4 5-ounce thin cut rib-eye steaks
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups sliced bell pepper use a combination of colors
- ½ large onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or glace
- Step 1Season the steaks well on both sides with salt and freshly ground pepper. In a saute pan, heat the olive oil; when hot add the peppers and onion, saute, adding a pinch of salt and pepper, until they are soft and just beginning to brown on the edges. Turn off the heat and stir in the balsamic.
- Step 2Meanwhile, grill, broil, or fry to steaks to your desired degree of doneness (thin steaks will cook fast). Move the steaks to warmed serving plates and top with the peppers.